- Students must arrive 10-15 minutes before class to allow time to use the bathroom, dress, remove jewelry, and neatly put hair back.
- All students must be READY TO DANCE at the start of each class. Late students may only enter with permission from the director/teacher and may be asked to sit and observe class.
- Students who miss three or more classes may have a diminished role in performances.
- Makeups for missed classes are offered when possible and handled on an individual basis.
- Students must be dressed properly, tie up hair neatly, and remove jewelry for EVERY class. (If wearing beads, hair must be in a net.)
- Students and parents are responsible for their belongings. Do not bring valuables into the studio or waiting area. Le’Pointe Dance Studio is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced property.
- All students MUST be picked up within 10 minutes of the end of class.
- NO gum, food, or drinks other than water permitted in the studio.
- NO parents/caregivers/siblings in the studio while class is in session.
- NO loud noise allowed in the waiting area when class is in session.
- NO photography or videotaping allowed at CKDS performances or in the studio, without permission.
- Eyes and attention must always be on the teacher.
- Be appreciative of corrections and apply them.
- Be kind to your classmates. Rudeness is unacceptable.
- No talking or leaning on the barre during class.
- Never stop in the middle of an exercise.
- Leaving class before it is over is not acceptable.
- After class, applaud teacher and say, “Thank you.”