▪ Students must come dressed and ready for class.
▪ Students cannot change clothing anywhere within the studio.
▪ Students should bring the absolute minimum inside the studio and all personal
items must be in a dance bag.
▪ Students should bring a water bottle that they can easily open/drink. The onsite
water fountain will be off limits at this time.
▪ Students may not bring food into or eat in the building.
▪ Students should bring an extra mask (they can break or get sweaty).
Please arrive 10 minutes before your class start time to allow for check-in.
Punctuality is crucial in order to properly enforce our safety procedures.
▪ All staff and students are required to wear a face mask while entering the building.
▪ Staff and students will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
▪ Class size will be limited to 8 dancers in our large studio, 4 dancers in our medium
studio, and private lessons in our small studio.
▪ All staff and students are asked to wear a face mask while in the dance studio.
▪ Students will dance in 6’ x 6’ spaces to ensure social distancing. There will be no
physical contact between dancers at any time. Any dancer who cannot follow the
social distancing guidelines will be asked to leave the building.
▪ Classes will be dismissed from the dance room approximately 5-10 minutes early to
allow for time to clean and safely line-up for pick-up.
Please encourage your dancer to use the restroom before leaving the house. The less
bathroom breaks needed, the better classes and drop-off/pick-up can flow.
▪ The bathroom will be designated for one person per use. It will be continuously
sanitized between uses.
▪ Our youngest dancers in pre-primary and primary levels will be escorted to the
bathroom by a staff member, but will need to be able to use the bathroom on their
own. To make this easier, dancers in this age group are asked to wear a leotard and
dance shoes only (NO TIGHTS).
▪ All parents / guardians, siblings and family members must wait inside the premises
practicing social distance anytime.
▪ Parents should pick-up students at the front door .
▪ Each student will be released one at a time from the building.
▪ Students who wish to carpool must provide a written or emailed note of consent
from both parents/guardians. .
Staff will steam mop the dance floors and sanitize the restrooms and hard surfaces
between all classes.
▪ A deep cleaning of the building will take place twice a week by a professional
▪ A designated staff member will be tasked with enforcing social distancing as well as
frequent cleaning of all high-contact surfaces throughout our hours of operation.
Please, do not come to the studio if you have a cough, fever or are sick.
▪ Please, do not come to the studio if you or someone you have been exposed to tested
positive, or had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
▪ Please, do not come to the studio if you have traveled to an area where there are
high amounts of COVID-19 cases for 14 days upon returning to Miami.
▪ We reserve the right to take temperatures of anyone entering the studio using noncontact, infrared thermometers. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 ℉, or above,
will be ask to leave the studio.
▪ Dancers who test positive for COVID-19 must remain home until they have been
cleared by a doctor and must provide documentation.